Adventure Park General Admission
Want to have fun in the outdoors? Connect with family and friends? Maybe disconnect from an ever connected world for a few hours? We get it, and walking into the Adventure Park is like walking into an outdoor adventure playground for ages 7 and up. You’ll leave your schoolbooks, computers and work thoughts behind and replace them with the bliss of zip lining through the trees and the rush of accomplishments as you conquer aerial adventure challenges.
Below you will find the need to know details to make your Adventure Park experience amazing!
Aerial Adventure Park General Admission Tickets
Each general admission ticket includes 3 hours of climbing + 40 minutes initial orientation period. (Max weight limit 265 lbs)
- General Admission Ticket (Ages 12–Adult): $57
- Junior Ticket (Ages 10-11): $49
- Child Ticket (Ages 7-9): $43
- Last Call Tickets (Ages 7+): $41
- Guests and chaperones not using the courses are always free. Have them bring a camera along to capture all the fun!
*Please note our courses begin closing an hour and a half prior to the park closing.
The BEST Cancellation Policy on the Planet!
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
Visit our Prices and Hours page for more information about The Adventure Park hours.
The Adventure Park has frequent special and themed events. You can see those here. Some standing events include:
Glow in the Park – Evening event set to music and lights.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—the Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best zip lining in Long Island! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school field trips, and scout groups.
Group rates require at least 2 weeks advance reservations. These are filled on a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your time slot.