BEFORE coming to the park:
- Make your reservation.
- Every climber must have a waiver on file for the current year. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18.
If this is your first time climbing with us–WELCOME! Here is a quick rundown of what to expect when you arrive:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reserved climbing time.
- Check in with a Park Host in the Adventure Store. The Host will verify your waivers and collect any balances due, coupons or vouchers.
- At that time, you will be handed a Boarding Pass that you will present to an outside Supervisor.
- You will then get directed to one of our Harnessing Stations based on your time where a Monitor will begin the Harnessing & Briefing Process. This process will last approximately 40 minutes and will get you securely placed in the harness and provide you with all of the information you need to safely maneuver through and enjoy your experience in the trees!
- There will then be a time printed on your ticket. That time is the last time you will be able to begin a new trail (similar to a ski-lift pass). Regular tickets are for 3 hour climbing sessions, plus an additional 40 minutes for the Harnessing & Briefing Process, so if you purchase your ticket at 9am, the time-stamp will read 12:40 pm.
- Don’t worry…you will be able to experience the climbing fundamentals while your feet are still on the ground!
- Now you’re ready! You’ll head up to the starting platform–and start your long Island adventure!
If you’ve been here already this season…WELCOME BACK! Here what’s new:
- If you completed an electronic waiver already this season, no worries, we can look you up. Its good for the whole season.
- Bypass Program: Once you have climbed with us at least 2 times this season, you will be eligible to participate in the Bypass Program. Upon demonstrating the necessary skills, you will be given a Bypass Card to let you skip the briefing during future visits this season. The ByPass Program Card may also be used at times throughout the season when we offer specials…just for our Membership Card Holders and our ByPass Program Card Members.