The Adventure Park at Long Island is THE place for a birthday party your guests will never forget!
Are you planning a birthday party in Long Island? There are a few options available to you, depending on your group size, and the ages of your guests. Below is your guide to the ultimate birthday parties in Long Island, New York!
The Adventure Park Birthday Party Package
Ideal for Ages 9 -15
The Adventure Park Birthday Parties Include:
- Two hours of climbing and zip lining;
- An Adventure Park T-shirt for the guest of honor;
- Goodie bags for climbing guests;
- All necessary climbing equipment;
- A safety briefing and practice time;
- A reserved picnic table; and
- There is no charge for non-climbing party participants.
- You are welcome to bring your own cake, snacks & drinks or get it catered in for your party event.
How Long Does Your Birthday Party Last?
Your guests should plan to be at The Adventure Park for about 3 hours, with two full hours of climbing time. The extra hour is for the 30 minutes pre-climbing time for gearing up, orientation to learn about the equipment and safety practice before climbing. After your two hours of climbing, you’ll have another 30 minutes of reserved time for to allow for birthday cake and present opening (if you bring these into the park or get it catered in) when the climbing fun is over.
What About Cake? Catered Party Options
If you’re considering catered food for your guests, arrangements can be made with area companies.
You are welcome to bring cake, snacks & drinks.
Birthday Party Package Pricing:
- Weekday Birthday Parties:
- $40/person plus tax for a minimum of 8 people.
- Weekend Birthday Parties:
- $44/person plus tax for a minimum 8 people.
To book your birthday party, please contact our office at (631) 983-3844.